The conversation take in a book store
Rio : Hi della ....
Della : Oh rio, who is her rio?
Rio : Yeah this is Farah, she is my girlfriend
Farah : Nice to meet you della
Della : Glad to see you
Rio : What are you doing here?
Della : I am looking for design book, but I don't find yet
Rio : Design book? I have there are many dell
Della : Wow, may I borrow your book rio?
Rio : Yes of course, you can go to my house now
Della : Thankyou so much rio
Rio : You are welcome della, glad to help you

loh ella, this script for how many part on comic? so sort ella :3 i hope you can add some story more :3
BalasHapusI Agree with Ismi. I think it's too short story :Dv
BalasHapusaloha ella^^
BalasHapusyou write to the point yah? maybe you can add some conventional phrase of greeting *aja aja hwaiting
(visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)
Hallooo ellaaa...
BalasHapusIt's so simple conversation ellaa, can you improve your english again...hehe *sorry :))
i think your dialogue with your comic out of sync, you can try to improve its
BalasHapusdon't forget to visit and put your comment on biyanpurnamasari.blogspot.com