A :
Hi
B and C: Hello
A :
What day is today?
B :
Today is Monday
C :
Do we have many homework today?
A :
Yes of course
B :
How many homework?
A :
Wow have you forgotten about the homework?
B :
Yes, oh my God......
C :
How come?
B :
I am gloomy
A :
I have there are many problem
C :
Don’t be gloomy, join with us is better
B :
Where will you go?
C :
We will go to canteen. Let’s go!!!
At canteen
A :
Which food do you want?
B :
I want to eat hot chocolate, how about you?
C :
No, I am still fuul I have eaten friedrice 2 hours ago
A :
Okay, I am going to order it all
B :
When will the food served?
C : I don’t know, just wait here
Waitress
coming....
B :
well, whose food is this?
A :
hat is mine
B :
Look toward
C :
Whom did you see?
B :
No, forget it
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar