Translate

Minggu, 14 September 2014

Self Introduction

Hello guys... Let's join with me, I will introduce my self. My name is Makhillatul Rofiah but my friend usual called me Ella. Yeah my name is beautiful, isn't it? I was born in Jombang on January 25th 1996 so now my age is 18. The age is very interesting, isn't it? Yesss, because at this age we feel transition to adulthood. And now I am staying in Surabaya,precisely in block MAKAM D number 22 (Ash Shulha dormitory).
Add caption

I come from Jombang to Surabaya just for learning for knowledge and experience.

I graduated from Vocational Hight School Telecommunication Darul Ulum Jombang in multimedia departement. And now I am studying in Electronic Engineering Polythecnic Institute of Surabaya that the best Polythecnic institute in my country, it is Indonesia. I feel so happy when I can study in here



My hobby's are play with my creativity expecially about broadcasting. I like  singing  and also cycling because it can be our self healthy. 
I have a beautiful family, they are father, mother, older brother, and older sister.  My father's name is Moh.Shodiq. He is very handsome. He is my superstar but he passed away when I am still child. He passed away because of danger disease. Actually I am so sad but I think it is the will of god. My mother's name is Lilik Mansuchah. She is the most beautiful mother in the world. My older brother's name is Moh. Yusuf Rahman. He always understand all of about me because of it I love him so much. And the last My older sister, her name is Fatimatuz Zahrah she is the most beautiful sister who I have. They are very important for me, without they I am nothing. They are making me very happy. My house is my paradise because of them.
This is my story that I can told you all. Maybe in here there are many mistakes, so Please forgive me for my everything. At the last I say Bye Byeeeeee.

18 komentar:

  1. hai ella ella umblrella,
    betewe how beautifull your name ?

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. I think you should add more content in your mindmap. It will be beautiful as your name :)))

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice story. I think your mind map content's font its too small :3

    BalasHapus
  5. simple mind map but i like your story :)) comment back almirarahmanafi1.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  6. nice story but i think is not enough ;DD

    BalasHapus
  7. your sentence line 16 about " can be our self healthy. " i think it must be better if you change word can with make and erase word be . hehe muaahhh salim elaa eloo :*

    BalasHapus
  8. Ellaaa, based on Okky and Dandy comment, what is the meaning of your name? i want to know too ;)

    BalasHapus
  9. I think your father proud of you now because he have child like you..:))

    BalasHapus
  10. It's nice story Ella. :)
    But... o_O there's some wrong gramatical in this sentence : " I born in Jombang on January 25th 1996 so now my age is 18."
    You must be improve like this : " I was born in Jombang on January 25th 1996 so I'm 18 y.o. now".
    But overall I think is OK :D (y)
    (ratnanuha.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  11. i think your nickname must be "ILLA" not "ELLA" hahaha

    BalasHapus
  12. aloha ella^^
    great story, but it will be better if you correct your typo's word on third pharagraph "hight" must "high" and on fourth paragraph " I like a singing" you must remove "a" and it must be "i like singing" :D *aja aja hwaiting

    (visit and put your comments on marlanisa.blogspot.com)

    BalasHapus
  13. good job my friend.. keep fightinggg (^o^)9

    BalasHapus
  14. Ooh, nice one ela..
    I haven't to comment at all

    BalasHapus
  15. elaa i guess i found some error tense. i guess you can used verb 2 on past. Thx, U can correct my blog too, visit myskullmie.blogspot.com :)

    BalasHapus
  16. hello ella ^~^)/ finally, I'm here~ nice story family is the best right? :) deep condolences for your father~
    fighting ella!

    BalasHapus